Phone (602) 418.1153
Fax (480) 516.0566
Lloyd C. Fox
Objective Energize and empower a group of people to become as successful as they can be.
5/05-Present Long Realty The FOX Group Scottsdale, AZ
Owner & Designated Broker (10/05-present)
Real Estate Agent/Branch Manager (5/05-10/05)
Began forming first franchise in Scottsdale for Long Realty while continuing to grow personal real estate business and an agency under the Long Realty umbrella (a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate). Currently an agent population of 18 licensed agents trending at 70M in annual sales. Personal sales of 18.9M in 2007, 18M in 2006, 10M in 2008, 9.5M in 2009, 13M in 2010, 10M in 2011, 12M in 2012 and 22M in 2013 . and 16M in 2014. Personal sales were 25.8M (number 7 in the Company, over 1300 agents, for total sales) and Team Red Hot did 45M with 8 total agents in 2005.
12/10-10/14 Long Realty Camelback Phoenix, AZ
Built a productive and profitable office of 50 real estate agents in Central Phoenix with great collaboration and synergy between three locations, in Phoenix (2) and Scottsdale. Responsibilities include recruiting, retention and development of agents. Director of all training and marketing initiatives. Bought out by partner.
11/08-Present Colony Property Management Scottsdale, AZ
This is currently a property management company with 60 managed units. Head of marketing and growth initiatives.
10/02-5/05 Keller Williams SW Realty Scottsdale, AZ
Real Estate Agent
Finished 2nd year of real estate with 11M in sales and grew Team Red hot to 6 total agents. Finished 3rd year of real estate with 16M in sales and grew Team Red Hot to 11 total agents. Served on Agent Leadership Council to direct office activities and growth.
10/01-10/02 Keller Williams AZ Realtors Glendale, AZ
Real Estate Agent
Finished 2nd in the Nation for new agents with first year sales of 8M. Formed Team Red Hot real estate team with three additional agents.
1/94 – 7/01 Huntleigh Healthcare, Inc. Eatontown, NJ
Vice President of Sales – Western/Central USA (01/00 – 7/01)
Responsible for all activities in 29 states with three core product lines; intermittent pneumatic compression, medical ultrasound (vascular and obstetric), and specialty support surfaces. Major call points include; OR, PACU, ICU/CCU, Med/Surg, SPD, BioMed and Materials Management. Responsibility for coordinating the efforts of 22 direct reports consisting of 2 Regional Sales Managers and 20 Acute Care Account Executives as well as facilitating Regional and National IDN and GPO contracted growth.
- Negotiated and secured Catholic Healthcare West to a sole-source, shareholder contract within Premier (1.4M in business)
- Corporate Liaison to Allegiance and Burrows
- Redesigned representative reporting and commission structure to achieve a stronger corporate focus on balanced growth.
- Finished 2000 at 14% growth over prior year.
- Finished Mid-Year 2001 at 116% to Objective and 17% Growth over prior year (1.79M above budget of 11.1M). Number one performing business unit in the company.
Regional Manager – Western USA (1/98 – 12/99)
Managing 14 direct sales representatives in 14 states.
- Highest Gross Profit of all zones in 1998 and 1999
- 36% growth and 107% to Objective in 1998, 25% growth and 104% to Objective in 1999
- 3 of the Top 5 salespeople at HHI in 1998, and 2 of the Top 5 in 1999 were from the West
- 90+% Employee Retention over management tenure
- Developed new sales representative training materials
- Developed nation-wide reports to help quantitatively analyze performance
District Sales Manager (4/96 – 12/97)
Dual responsibility managing six representatives in the West while growing and servicing my own sales territory.
- Sales Representative of the Year 1996 – awarded to the number one sales rep in the country (based on growth, dollars over prior year, and percent to objective)
- One of the Top 3 territories in the country for Gross Profit 1996 and 1997
Medical Equipment Sales Representative (1/94 – 3/96)
- Grew territory from $0 to $1,000,000+ in less than three years
- Sales Excellence Award 1994, 1995, and 1996
- Rookie Sales Representative of the Year – 1994
6/90 – 12/93 Parke-Davis Morris Plains, NJ
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Ethically promote and educate physicians about Parke-Davis products in order to persuade the physician’s prescribing habits.
- Expanded main product sales from $550,000 (1991) to $925,000 (1992)
- Established the top market share in the country for the company’s number one objective while having the second highest market share growth for 1992
- Sales representative of the month for September 1992
Leadership Real Estate & Professional
- Arizona Association of Realtors Board of Directors (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Arizona Association of Realtors Issues Mobilization Committee (2010,11,12,13)
- Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service Board of Directors – one of 13 elected seats (2013-17)
- Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service Brokers Advisory Council (2010,11,12,13,14,15)
- Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service Rules Committee Chair 2015
- Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service MLS Committee (2013,14)
- Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service MLS Committee Chair 2014
- Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service Data Distribution and Management Task Force Chair (2014, 15)
- Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service Appeals Panel and Appeals Panel Chair 2014
- Luxury Portfolio International Summit 2014 Speaker The Digital Luxury Lifestyle
- Arizona Licensed and Certified Real Estate Licensing Instructor (2006- Present)
- HGTV ‘My First Place’ Full Episode 2008
- MSNBC Feature 2008 What a Million Dollars Gets You in Phoenix
- Wall Street Journal source and quoted
- 9-7-12 The New New-Home Market
- 2-22-13 Is It Safe to Sell Your House Now?
- 5-24-13 Making a Getaway
- Turning Pro – Pathways to Professionalism
- Co-organizer, speaker and panelist for half day event for agents and borkers (700 RSVPs)
- Luxury Portfolio International SUMMIT Speaker (2014 Las Vegas, NV)
Leadership Post Graduation and Activities
- Board of Trustees, University of Arizona Foundation (2009-Present)
- Chair National Board of Directors, University of Arizona Alumni Association (2008)
- Vice Chair National Board of Directors at the University of Arizona Alumni Association (2007)
- Board of Trustees, University of Arizona Foundation (2007)
- Tocqueville Society, United Way (2007)
- The Strategic Coach (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Chair Elect National Board of Directors at the University of Arizona Alumni Association (2006)
- Search Committee for President of the University of Arizona Alumni Association and Executive Director of the Alumni Office (2006-7)
- Executive Board of Directors and Governing Board for the National Board of Directors at the University of Arizona Alumni Association (2004-2010)
- National Board of Directors, University of Arizona Alumni Association (2000-2010)
- Chairman of Planning and Evaluation for the National Board (2001-2002) – Review and track the performance of the Board as compared to the goals and strategic plan of the Alumni Association
- Bobcats Alumni President (2005)
- Eller College of Business and Public Administration Associate, University of Arizona (2001) – Assist in interviews of prospective Business College and Entrepreneurship Candidates as well as speaking on Healthcare Sales and Sales Management Opportunities
- AdvoCats District 19 Team Leader (2001-2003) – Work with University of Arizona Officials to influence State Legislators for the funding of higher education and the University
- Class Co-Chair of the Eternal Vigilance Campaign – Ensure the future of Bobcats at the University of Arizona through the Bobcat Endowment
- Co-Chairman, Jeremy Roenick Charity Golf Classic (1997-8)
- Chairman, Tucson Young Alumni Club for U of A (1992-3)
- President, University of Arizona Alumni Club (Northern New Mexico)
- Head Coach, Albuquerque Youth Basketball League (Ages 7 to 15)
- Phoenix Coyotes Goals for Kids Foundation
- Bobcats – Honorary of 13 seniors chosen to work with the Alumni Association.
- President, Interfraternity Council
- Others (Primus, Sophos and Arizona Allegiance)
- Arizona Real Estate Brokers License – Professional Designations – 2005
- Arizona Real Estate License – Professional Institute of Real Estate CRS (Council of Residential Specialists) – 2001
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Guild Level – 2006
- GRI (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute) – 2004
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative) – 2004
- CRIR (Certified Residential Investment Representative) – 2004
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) – 2010
- University of Arizona Tucson, AZ – Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Science – Nutritional Science – 1990
- Long Realty Circle of 1926 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Top 100 Agents in Maricopa County 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Broker/Agent Magazine Star Profile 2002, 2005
- Charles S. “Bumps” Tribolet Award – Most Valuable Undergraduate Bobcat
- Greek Sophomore Man of the Year at the University of Arizona
Arts, Strength and Endurance Conditioning, Triathlons, Fashion, Wine, Brewing Beer, Sports, Education and Personal Growth, Vintage Cadillac Restoration, Photography, Music, Welding and Metal Art, Gourmet Cooking School, Dog Training (Schutzhund)
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John C. Maxwell; The 21 Indispensable Qualities of A Leader, John C. Maxwell; Sacred Hoops, Phil Jackson; The Laws of Lifetime Growth, Dan Sullivan; Change the Way You See Everything, Cramer and Wasiak; Blink, Malcom Gladwell; Talent is Never Enough, John Maxwell; How to Become a CEO; Selling the Invisible, Harry Beckwith; Developing the Leaders Around You, John C. Maxwell; The Sacred Pipe, Black Elk Speaks; It’s Not the Big That Eat the Small It’s the Fast that Eat the Slow, Jennings and Haughton; Earth, The Sequel; Outliers, Malcom Gladwell
Available upon request